Tuesday, Jul 28, 2020
Do Not Visit Any of ESC's Facilities per CDC requirements:
- If you feel sick, have a cough or
- Have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or
- Are self-quarantined please call us for assistance.
ESC has closed to the public as of June 12th, here are some of the business changes you should expect:
- By Appointment only, call us.
- Deliveries -- Knock on the East door or call 417.781.0352
- Monday through Friday by appointment at all locations
- Please note: these programs are closed on Fridays: Home Repair, Weatherization and Housing.
- We do not have a public restroom available at this time.
- Maximum of 6 individuals in the waiting room at one time
- Once the maximum of 6 individuals is reached, you will leave your phone number with the receptionist, you can wait outside or in your car while you wait for the receptionist to call you inside to the waiting room.
- Social Distancing is required - minimum of 6 feet.
- For Scheduled Appointments or Housing Briefings, please indicate to the Receptionist the name of the person your appointment is with.
- Each Individual entering any ESC facility must:
- Have their temperature taken, and
- Respond to COVID-19 questions, and
- Wear a facemask (we can provide one for you), and
- Sanitize their hands.
As normal, you may still contact ESC by phone or email during business hours.
All office locations have a secure dropbox for any information you need to drop off.