ESC follows CDC recommendated COVID-19 requirements, so before you come to a scheduled appointment or to any of our Head Start or Early Head Start centers, follow these directions daily, please.
- If you feel sick, have a cough or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or someone in your household is sick, or
- Are self-quarantined, please do not enter our buildings, instead
- Just call us for assistance 417-781-0352 or email us at through our website, www.escswa.org.
ESC has closed to the public as of November 2, 2020, here are some of the business changes you should expect:
- No public access to the central office, Weatherization, Home Repair or Outreach offices.
- We are using using virtual technology, email or mobile phone contact to assist the customers and community organizations.
- We are available Monday through Friday
- Please note: These programs are closed on Fridays: Home Repair, Weatherization and Housing.
- Please note: This program is closed on Thursdays: Utility Assistance
- We do not have a public restroom available at this time, if you come in for a scheduled appointment.
- Scheduled public appointments only, with required facemasks, wash your hands and social distancing.
- Anyone entering one of ESC's builidngs, must sanitize their hands, we encourage everyone entering any of our buildings to wash their hands upon entry, since this is the best practice in eliminating the COVID-19 virus.
- Only 1 person per household may enter any facility
- Maximum of 6 individuals in the waiting room at one time
- Once the maximum of 6 individuals is reached, you will leave your phone number with the receptionist, you can wait outside or in your car while you wait for the receptionist to call you inside to the waiting room.
- Social Distancing is required
- Deliveries, contact the person you are delivering too and have their phone number, please call upon arrival:
- Deliveries must enter the main entrance (East)
- Follow protocol for entering any of our facilities
- For scheduled appointments or Housing briefings, please indicate to the Receptionist the name of the person your appointment is with.
- Each Individual entering any ESC facility must:
- Respond to COVID-19 questions, and
- Wear a facemask, before you enter any of our facilities (we can provide one for you), and
- Sanitize their hands.
You may still contact ESC by phone or email during business hours.
All office locations have a secured dropbox for any information you need to drop off.
CDC's recommendations for Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
Head Start and Early Head Start Taking Applications by Phone or by appointment