These Services Are Provided Temporaily until 30 September 2022 or until the funding is expended. So Act Now!
Housing Services Available:
- Rental Assistance for people experiencing homelessness
- Minor Home Repairs (for owner-occupied homes only)
- Housing Stabilization Services for prevention of evictions or homelessness
- Furnace/Air Conditioner Repairs or Replacements (for owner-occupied homes only)
- Extermination services (for renters or owner-occupied homes)
- Job Counselor one-on-one
- On-The-Job Training
- Transportation assistance: Minor car repairs for employed individuals.
- Technical/Education/Training Tuition Assistance
- Utility Bill Assistance
- Water Bill Assistance
- Prescription Co-Pay Assistance